Our Family Practice doctors and nurse practitioners see patients from birth to end of life. They can care for you during well checks, sick visits, and preventative care.
Choosing a doctor to care for you and your family is essential to ensuring everyone stays healthy and has a resource for when they are not feeling well.
A Family Medicine Doctor can help you with the following:
- Provide health screenings and checkups
- Give you advice for maintaining wellness and preventing disease
- Help manage chronic illness
- Perform yearly well visits and sports physicals
- Offer care for viruses and other undiagnosed illnesses
We have five locations providing this service to our community in Akron, Argos, Fulton, and Rochester (two sites).
Bilingual Spanish Speaking Family Medicine
Your health is too important to let anything get lost in translation. If Spanish is your primary or only language, we have a team in Akron that is here to care for you. From the moment you call to schedule your appointment to your office visit, our team can communicate with you in a language you know and understand. At Woodlawn Hospital, we are earning the right to care for you.